The Emergency On-Farm Support Fund was implemented to support farm businesses with respect to activities designed to:
- limit the spread of COVID-19 on the farm.
- improve the health and safety of all agricultural workers, both Canadian and temporary foreign workers.
Specifically, it is intended to help you:
- make direct infrastructure improvements to living quarters and workstations.
- create temporary or emergency housing arrangements.
- provide personal protective equipment and sanitation stations.
- take any other health and safety measures to safeguard your business’s employees from COVID-19.
The fund will reimburse a portion of the costs your business has incurred as a result of COVID-19.