Get informed, express and share your opinions and concerns about our products and services. For our agency, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Linkedln are tools that foster its corporate and business commitment.
Netiquette is a set of rules governing conduct and courtesy in Web-based communications, including forums and e-mail. The netiquette below must be respected in any messages you publish on our social media pages.
- You must comply with legislation in effect, including:
- You must respect the confidentiality of information allowing to identify an individual and information of a personal nature regarding an individual’s privacy as set out in the Civil Code of Québec.
- All comments or interventions must be courteous.
- Inappropriate or offensive language will not be tolerated.
- Comments that are defamatory, hateful, xenophobic, discriminatory, homophobic, sexist, discourteous, disrespectful toward persons (due to ethnic origin, religion, sexual orientation or age group) are unacceptable.
- Comments that could harm members of our personnel will not be tolerated.
- To join or take part in discussions on the social media spaces, users must be at least 13 years old.
- Comments made or discussions held in social media spaces must relate to our mission and activities, products or services. Irrelevant comments will not be accepted.
- Advertising or commercial messages other than those authorized by us, along with unduly repetitive messages, will be removed.
- Discussions must be held in French, except when technical terms exist in English only or during specific projects approved by us.
- Comments written in approximate or poor quality French will not be tolerated.
- Comments written in capital letters or SMS language will not be tolerated.
- Adding hyperlinks to other sites in your messages is allowed provided they are not for marketing purposes and are related to our activities, products and services. We are not responsible for the content of external sites.
Everything that is posted on a networking site becomes public. All activity and comments on social media are therefore potentially accessible to everyone. Comments on our social media spaces are those of the author and do not reflect the position of La Financière agricole. Any violation of the above rules could engage the user’s civil, criminal or penal liability.
Documents on this topic exist in French only. Please refer to the French page to access them.