Skip to content
La Financière agricole du Québec

Accessibility options

The following options can improve your browsing experience on our site. Select the options that suit you best.

Style Sheet

Text size

About us


Complaint concerning the FADQ

If you are dissatisfied with the services provided by La Financière agricole du Québec (FADQ) or the products offered, including the parameters of the programs and their administration, you can file a complaint.

File your complaint

Please note

  • Anonymous complaints will not be processed.
  • If you are dissatisfied with a decision rendered by the FADQ, you must file an application for review.

Handling your complaint

For a written complaint, you will receive an acknowledgement of receipt within 5 working days and a response within a maximum of 20 working days.

For a verbal complaint, you will receive a verbal response within 20 working days.

If your complaint cannot be processed within the established time frame, you will be informed of

  • the reasons for the delay.
  • the steps taken in handling the complaint.
  • the reasonable period of time within which the decision will be communicated to you.

All complaints will be treated confidentially.

See the Complaints Management Policy (PDF in French) for details of how complaints are received and handled.

Complaint concerning a public tender or notice of intent process

The conditions, approach, and handling of complaints will differ in these two situations:

  • if the complaint concerns an ongoing public tender, business qualification process, or asset certification process.
  • if it concerns a process for awarding a direct agreement contract covered by the Act respecting the Autorité des marchés publics for which an operation wishes to express its interest in carrying out the contract.

See the Procedure for receiving and examining complaints under section 21.0.3 of the Act respecting contracting by public bodies (PDF in French) for details.

Complaint concerning the application of the Act respecting access to documents held by public bodies and the protection of personal information

You may file a complaint concerning the protection of your personal information with the person responsible for access to information and the protection of personal information by filling in the form provided online.

File a complaint – protection of personal information